Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Beware of the Monsters

I haven't really spent a lot of updating my blog. I have been over extending myself with various projects and job hunting. Also getting ready for the Decemeber 1st launch date of fraXure.

The hardest thing for me probably has been the job hunting. That's why I need to beaware of the Monsters...out on many various job posting boreds and websites there are a lot of staffing firms advertising. More staffing firms than actual businesses advertising their own jobs. I really shun to the fact of going through a staffing firm do to the fact that they make money off of me working, money that is straight from my salary or hourly pay. So I finally got a job at place where everyone and there brother has worked before or is still working there. It is not hard to get a job at Call Tech, but a job is a job.

I also have been spending time with a close friend of mine. Unfortunately, we don't ge to see each other as much as I would like due to our conflicting schedule, but I think that that makes the time we do get to spend together all more enjoyable. Hopefully when I start my job next week on Monday it will allow me to have a more flexible schedule and more opportunity to hang out together if we so please.

I also have been fishing with my dad on Sundays. Fishing is one of the most relaxing things I can do that doesn't really cost any money. It is a lot of fun just being out on the water in the boat relaxing, bonding with my dad, and occasionly catching a fish or two. Since I just recently met my father around 2 years ago, I really enjoy the time we spend together to bond. He has a lot of useful information in him and a lot of great advice. I only wish I would have known him my whole life or at least that I had more time to spend with him to get to know him better.

But as I always say, "No regrets."

Next Post: To Be fraXure or Not to Be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home