Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Truth is Out There Neo

For those who really want to know the truth it is out there. If we all stepped back and looked and thought about it for a minute, the truth is not what we want to find. What we want to find is honesty. There is a difference between "truth" and "honesty". "Truth" is stating some of the facts which hold actual verifiable value; while "honesty" is the full verifiable values that constitute the outcomes of anything whether positive, negative, or undereducated those outcomes might be. Therefore, "honesty" is better than "truth" because it allows for the "complete story" no hidden-agendas (which is why the government tells the "truth", but yet they are not "honest" with us).

Consider today's politicization of health care, food diets, abortion, religion, education, the media, drugs, tobacco, law enforcement, criminal prosecution, immigration, and the environment. Decisions in those areas should have nothing to do with politics, but everything to do with objective reality. What irrational forces underlie the politicization of human action? Other things such as racism, sexism, and "gay rights" have also been made "political issues". These things should not be issues seeing as they are "nature's" and "man's" natural rights, processes, and choices. Only when we point out a difference in such things do they become issues. Only when people try to force others to feel one way or the other on these "newly developed issues", do these things become a "political tool" for popularity and self-esteem values. These are all things that have been around since existence. Existence is eternal. It has and always will be. So stop making such things "issues", political or not. These things are part of "man's nature" and will remain that way for ever.

Now that I have rambled on about more of my thoughts and beliefs let me dwell a little into my personal life.

Let's see. Currently, I am seeking employment and have realized that companies that are suppose to help you find employment don't really help you. The more time you spend with "bogus" job offers and "Make millions at home!" schemes that might actually work for 10% of the population, the farther and farther you get from your original goals and objectives. That is why I have come to the conclusion of finding a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke), that I will enjoy or at least can feel accomplishment in my work, for awhile. This way I can accomplish my goals and aspirations without further conflict. I plan to hopefully start college in the spring quarter. Unfortunately, due to several personal set backs and detours, I will be unable to start in the winter quarter like I had originally hoped for. But because I will have to be paying for my education 100% out of pocket up-front expense, I will have to put it off a little longer till I am a little more financially secure and able to invest the money into my education.

I also have come to the conclusion of some other important things in my life regarding other people. I have come to the conclusion that it is and always will be better to think with your head (logically) rather than with your heart (emotionally). The "emotional rollercoaster" one tends to put themselves through is detrimental to one's health and happiness. Every person I have ever met has had the same "ups and downs"; the same "wants", "needs", and "fears" that make them travel the wonderful rollercoaster. Although, the rollercoaster could be a good thing if it were more like a sky lift, reaching up ever towards the sky never-ending; but again, even sky lifts crash or break. And perhaps a fall from miles up would hurt a lot more than possibly only several hundred feet. What do you think? So, I have come to the conclusion that logic will rule my thoughts (as it always has) and over-ride my emotions. Thus protecting myself and possibly those around me. Or will this just turn me into a "cold-heartless-uncaring human being" who can never open up emotionally to anyone? Only time will tell.

Next Topic : Let There Be Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home