Saturday, October 15, 2005

Realist or a Fatalists?

Okay, there has been some questions that have risen from what I have written on here regarding my views and outputs on things. I hope this will answer the questions.

Q) Money is the secret to happiness.

A) Money is not the secret of happiness. Everyone wants money and needs money in order to provide for themselves and others. I don't want to be a millionaire. Don't get me wrong that would be awesome if I was, but realistically it might not happen for some time. Also chances are I am not going to find a $30 an hour or more job currently with the knowledge I have and the work experience I have. I would like to find a job, more preferably a career, where I am doing something that I like. I would take a job doing something I know that I could advance in that is tailored more towards what I like, then even an $8 hour job at McDonald's. It also has nothing to do with title, because a rational person understands that everyone has to pay bills, so sometimes a job is a job. As you can ask a lot of people that know me really well, I tend not to stick with jobs that I don't care for because I am not happy or even content.

Q) I am in "love".

A) Again, as anyone who knows me really well, knows that I am either not capable or will not allow myself to become a "victim" of the over-used, unmeaningful word "love". Don't get me wrong I am not saying that I do not care about the person I am seeing right now. I care very much for Karen, and I would wish nothing but good things for her and to her. I would bend over backwards to help her if she ever needed anything. But people need to realize that society in general over uses and has changed the meaning of that word. Which is why I very rarely say that word about anything. As I was told when I was younger, "You love people. Not things or actions." More people should follow that so the word goes back to it's original meaningful meaning. They should stop saying things like, "I love football!" or "I love this song!". But in the desensitized, "through sickness till death do us part...or divorce" world we live in I don't see that happening for a very long time. Just so you know "If I could find your face, I'd kiss you!" is just a small way that condones how I feel about her, I don't think I should have to "jump on the bandwagon" and say "I love you" when in actuality that would say that I might care for her as much as the next person who "loves football". I think she knows (at least I hope) that I do care for her very, very much) This is not the case, feelings are stronger than any "love" or passion for a game, a thing, or a song.

Q) I am a fatalist.

A) Perhaps I am. But I don't think so. I have a curse, a problem, a gift, whatever you want to call it, where I over analyze everything. I am always thinking everything through over and over again through all possibilities. This is goes hand and hand with my humor. Everytime someone says something or I see something I am always racking through my brain as fast as possible to come up with a joke or a twist to get a laugh. If anything I might be an attention whore. The fact I do this brings me much unhappiness because even the smallest things, almost everything I do, I loose interest in or I make boring. Through over analyzation of everything either for a joke or to play out all scenarios, I ruin normal "fun" things for me. I am working on it, but it is more a less second nature for me and it is one hell of a bad habit to try to kick.

Next Topic : Randomness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home