Sunday, October 16, 2005

Randomness

The following is a story I apparently wrote back in the 10th grade. It is amazing what you might come across when you clean your room. I am unpacking stuff finally after living in this house for a year and a half now. I will just be copying word for word what I previously wrote. The story is very graphic and does contain adult situations.

***Precaution: For those people who might have a problem or issue with anything, they probably should not read the following story. The following story is very graphic and in it's original context and format. The only reason that this story is on here is so that I can one day look back and see what I use to write about and how my writing once was. All spacing, words, and context is all still in original form except now it has been spell and grammar checked now.***

A Walk On The Beach

As we walk along the beach holding hands and talking about how wonderful the sun set was, she stops right in front of me.
"This has been a wonderful evening," she says with a twinkle in her eye.
She kisses me softly on the lips. As I kiss her back, she pushes her body up against mine and I know what she wants to do.
I start to unbutton my shirt and she reaches for my pants. She gently rubs her hand along my bulge making me extremely excited. As I throw my shirt down on the ground she drops and steps out of her dress gently kicking it away.
She unbuttons my pants and pulls them down with one hand, while the other hand lovingly caresses my stiff hard on. She begins to take me into her mouth and I gently caress her head. Then she lays down on the beach and I go down and gently kissing her I work my way down her body with my tongue and lips. As I reach her stomach I slipped two fingers inside her. I move my fingers gently massaging her, until she reaches her most pleasurable spot.
I tease her with my tongue, then I plunge my face against her licking her till she reaches her climax. I then laid down on, my back and she climbed on top of me and slowly let me slip inside her. As she slowly begins to ride me I caress her whole body, paying special attention to her mounds.
As she starts riding me faster and harder I slowly bring her lips to mine, and kiss her more passionately than I ever thought possible.
We both get closer and closer to orgasm. I release my load as she finally reaches her climax again. We kissed each other and cuddled under the stars till morning.


The previous story was a story again that I wrote back in the 10th grade. Seeing as the dates of the other papers in the notebook I came across were during that time frame. Please remember, the only reason this story is on here is for purpose of personal preservation to keep such things for ever to always look back on them.

Next Topic: The Weekend Comes to an End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home