Sunday, December 11, 2005

Havin' Fun Bein' 21

Wow. Thanks to everyone that came out to the Birthday Parties. They were the best parties I have had or been to ever. Always fun.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. I have been struggling with trying to find sufficient employment. Currently I have been "underemployed"; not "unemployed" or not working; but not making enough to go anywhere in life, but get more behind. I have been seeking employment through many various "networking" options along with the standard newspapers, online, "walk-ins", and other cold callings. I have finally been offered a position to work at a company that my roommate works for. I am not ecstatic about the job or anything like that, but as long as it will eventually allow me to get caught up, then I will give it 110%. I start Monday and we will see how things go and hope for the best.

Also as a "bonus" on top of everything that has happened to me that has actually been good; my wonderful car blew up. I am so excited (not really for those who can't see the sarcasm). Now it makes me wonder if my mom still thinks I "live like a millionaire". I have two non-usable cars now that will be going to the junkyard on Tuesday; a motorcycle; several "personal possessions of personal value"; and I live in a house. Sounds like a "millionaire" to me. Oh well, that's one person's opinion.

Tomorrow I start a new job and eventually things will get better I hope.

Next Topic: Getting Kicked When Your Down

1 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glavin! dude whats up, its chris mckillop. not sure if you remember me, although you should. lol. stumbled across your myspace, then it directed me here. do you have aim or anything, if so hit me up my screenname is blinkaddict720, or you can email me, cmmckillop21@tntech.edu. hope all is well, its been a long time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home