Thursday, November 17, 2005

Frustration Can Be Frustrating

I think I have reached another point in my life where I have start to come to realization of reality. There is a lot that I feel I already know, but yet I know that I still don't know anything in compared to the knowledge that is out there to learn in this huge world and universe.

The biggest problem that I have had and feel that I have more or less overcome is my age. It might be due to the fact that I have already been through a lot of my life, and seeing my younger siblings getting older and growing up quickly, makes me reflect back to my "younger" years. I think that I have finally come to terms better with the fact that I am a "kid", according to 90% of the people who are older than me. I still have plenty of time so that if for some reason I where to screw up my life, I had plenty of time to fix it.

I have mixed emotions about my upcoming birthday. This is my last "big birthday" till I am 30 at least. I will be 21. Finally there is nothing that I can not do that has an age requirement, except Senior Citizen Discounts (which are pretty much gone anywhere you look any way). Although there are more responsibilities that I will "acquire" now, it does not feel that special to me. Perhaps as it comes closer and as the day comes it will be more enjoyable.

Until then, "The counting begins. 21 days till the big 21!"

Next Topic: More Evidence To My "Theory"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home