Sunday, October 30, 2005

Day One Soon To Come (Detour 1)

Tomorrow is actually the Official Day One. This is just an overview to bring everything up to date.

Friday
Friday was my "ultimate test" for my new job. I am a store manager for Pizzano's Pizza. They have 4 locations currently. The locations are in Powell by the zoo; Polaris off of Cameron Ave. I think it is; one in Westerville somewhere; and there is one on Sawmill by the Iacono's across from Home Depot. This is a wonderful opportunity for me. After working in the pizza industry for over 4 years now, it is about time I make some excellent money at. There is also a lot of room for additional advancement and money. Go me!

Friday night we had our Second Annual Halloween Party. The night overall was very good. There were quite a lot of people here and of course I was making jokes and entertaining the crowd as I do wherever I am. Steve, Emily, and I did get some singing in too. We didn't sing a lot because we were definitely a little too inebriated to continue without cracking up laughing. There was some drama that went down at the end of the night. But it is for the better now, and I know my roommate definitely will be happier in the long run.

Saturday
Saturday night was my last night at Minelli's. I will miss them all. Eric (Bone), Nate (The Whorley), Joe (Tuna Boat???), and Kari (I don't think we had any nicknames for her) will all still be my hommies.

Saturday night there was a Halloween party at Wall Street. Of course Steve, Pete, and I; or should I say Superman, Green Lantern, and Batman respectively; made an appearance there. They had a costume competition which we did not win because partially of my fault. The he/she that was on stage trying to "poke fun" at everyone, but failed miserably, did not like what I had to say when we got up on stage. "It" asked me why we should win the contest. To which I responded, "Because we make this look good, unless anyone else here." "It" said that what I said was not a good enough reason and asked me for something else. To which I responded, "Because we have balls, and we are not afraid to show them." The crowd of over 1500 people (the number of people in attendance according to the front door people) went nuts laughing and clapping. But "it" was pissed off and did not have anything in response to say to my insult. Here we were standing on stage next to a "dude" who is wearing a brown colored female wig and wearing a "mid drift" Dallas Cowboys cheerleader costume. "It" was not good looking at all or funny. I made jokes the whole night about "it" and once we got on stage could not hold back long enough.

(As a side note: I have nothing against anyone who wants to tape their balls up to there butthole to try to "appear" to be more like a girl. But when you are not funny and you try to "dog" everyone; do not be surprised when it comes back in your face. Hypocrites suck.)

Sunday
Well today is Sunday and I think I will just take it easy today. I officially start my new job tomorrow and I think I just need some time to relax. There will definitely be more posts about the job as things gone on.

Next Topic: Day One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home