Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Weekend Comes to an End

Well the weekend has ended. In fact as I am writing this the time is 12:09 am, so I geuss Monday is here.

This was one of the best weekends I have had in quite awhile. After a crazy week with funerals, job hunting, and the last few days of pizza delivery; things felt a little stressful. It was good to take the weekend off and spend some time with my current most favorite person in the world. I hope she isn't upset because I tried to help her bleach her hair, which I have done tons of times to me and my roommates. But this was the first time I had ever done it to a girl's hair, it is very much different because most girls have a lot longer hair then guys do. But it still came out allright I think, hopefully she does too.

I wasn't lazy all weekend, I still got a lot accomplished. I cleaned my room, still in the middle of it now; but got a little distracted. I got some good books from the library to do some "research" on some things for school stuff and what not. (I use the term "research" because I already know the stuff I just want to make sure I know everything I need to. I have never studied for anything in my life, and I don't plan on starting now.) I also applied at a few more places and sent out a few more resumes. I feel a little bit more accomplished after this weekend.

Tomorrow (or today I geuss since technically it is Monday) I will find a job I know it. I just don't want it to come to the point where I am taking a job just to work. I would really like to at least find something that I want to do where there might be advancement. But we will see what happens.

Next Topic: Call Me Minister or Reverend David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home