Sunday, October 23, 2005

Crying

There is nothing I can write here. Nothing that would change anything. I have destroyed something I did not even know I had. I do not think I will ever get another chance to tell you how I feel. I have not cried in almost 9 years. I would not let myself do it. I have hidden all my emotions and can not do it anymore. Sometimes you never realize what you have until it is gone. There is no point in anything anymore.

Although, I would give everything I have to make things better or to fix the things I have destroyed, I think that I have ruined it all forever. I think this is where I am suppose to move on and try to get over things. I do not want to. All I want is you.

I do not know if there will be anymore posts. I do not know if I will still be the same again. I do not know what will happen. I lost the only thing that I wanted. That was you.

Song I am listening to right now: "Tired of being sorry" by Ringside and "Everything I own" by Bread.

Next Topic: ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home