Friday, October 21, 2005

Yet Another Project

Ok. This is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.

The project is under way with the very first column about Relationship Advice. It is called 7 Signs of Cheater. All the articles that I write on there are my own; except where otherwise noted. The articles are all things that I have come to the conclusion about research I have done. Although there is a lot of "my opinion" in there, I would like you to understand again; I offer my advice only to guide you to find the right answers. Although I am sure I will get plenty of people saying things like, "What do you know?", "Why should I listen to you?", and "F#$% You!". But, just like everything else that is on the internet, on tv, or in the paper if you don't like what you see stop reading or watching it.

The site is called Keeping It Real. The site is currently on a temporary server till I can get the proper setup at my house to allow my own server to run. But until then, here is the web address.

Keeping It Real

Next Topic: Crying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home