Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Call Me Minister or Reverend David

It is official. Ladies and Gents, I am now officially an Ordained Minister and Reverend! No joke, I am 100% serious. From now on I wish that you would to refer to me as Minister, Pastor, or Reverend David. Even though there are too many David's, there is now only one that I know of that is a Reverend and a Minister. Just more things I can ad to my resume.

As a Minister and Reverend I am allowed to do the following:

- Perform marriages within any US state, following the rules laid out by the state in which the marriage is being performed.

- Perform funerals, baptisms, last rights, or any other sort of legal ceremony or ritual I wish to perform, except circumcisions.

- Start a church of my own, be it a bricks and mortar building or on the internet.

- To absolve others of their sins as I have been absolved of mine.

If you know anyone getting married or any of the other above mentioned things let me know and I would be glad to offer my services.

Next Topic: What Next You Ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home