Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Changes in the Making

There are many things going on right now in my life. But aren't there always a lot of things going on in other people's lives too? Anyway, I have gotten a lot accomplished this week and am still working on some more stuff.

From Sunday night on I have done a lot of "productive things". My room is spotlessly clean; all my clothes are clean, folded, sorted, and put away; I also sorted through my clothes and got rid of a lot of "out-of-fashion" gear; and I have made excellent progress in the job hunting. Although I still have not started working yet, by Monday I am determined I will start a job that I like. Unfortunately, after waiting three weeks with very little money, I am behind a little. But I will get caught up as soon as I get my first check.

Friday night will be the beginning of a hopefully relaxing enjoying weekend. Halloween party in Grove City. We are having a party and supposedly (according to the roommates) there is going to be some 50 people here. Wow, what fun. I think that it will be a good fun time. A time to forget about things, people, or whatever the case may be and just relax.

"Sometimes you don't know what you have until it is gone." I don't know who said that, but I agree with them 100% based on things that have recently happened. There are so many things that I want to say, but I can not bring myself to same them. Many times I just want to got out and scream at the world and let the world know my anger and sadness. But yet I know it would be pointless do any of these things. What do I do then? Is there a way that is better to deal with these things then anger or sadness? Well, I guess I can just say screw it all. Try to move on or try to build something back up. I just need to figure out what I want to do. I have never been one to believe in "breaks". If an employer where to inform me that I was on a "break" with them, I would go out and find a new employer. There would be no other options I could see in my mind. I do not want to find a new "employer". I care too much for the original one.

Also, whoever said, "Sometimes when you love something so much, the only thing you can do is to let it go. If it was meant to be it will work it out and things will be fixed." (or however it goes); they were very wise also. I never really though deep into those quotes except for on the "obvious" surface level. But now I can see what they were probably going through at the time that they said that. Maybe no one originally said those lines, but along with everything else we have "learned" in this world, it might have been preprogrammed in our heads too.

Either way I agree with those quotes, mottos, or sayings. The only one I do not agree with is,"It is better to have lost and loved, then to have never loved at all." I guess maybe because I have up until recently lived my whole life with out that love that I originally agreed with that. But now I realize that some things in life are worth not going through.

(But still I do not want to let you go. But I am torn about what to do.)

"Remember America, I am looking over your shoulder. But only because I got your back." - The Colbert Report -- my new motto for life

Next Topic: Tired of Being Sorry (not the excellent song by Ringside)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home