Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Prelude To Day One

After looking over my own personal behavior patterns, habits, like and dislikes, moods, emotions or lack there of, and other things that I do or don't do; I have come to the conclusion I am either crazy or normal. I think, based on being around crazy people alot (i.e. Pete's brother and mom), that perhaps I am not crazy, but I just change a lot because I can.

I have noticed that from time to time I have almost a mood swing. I would not say that I was bi-polar becasue I do not have really high highs and really low lows; the changes are not as drastic. I do know that there has been many things going on over the past few days; heck the past few years; that have kind of added to my real stress and my "self-inflicted" stress. But all in due time I think I should be able to get things worked out.

I also have a tenedency to set goals that are realitvely reasonable, but yet I do not seem to accomplish them. I think that I have ADD, but the more I look at why it might be it seems that I appear to set too many goals. Rather then set a few major goals and some short-term goals, I tend to set 15 or 20 right now goals. Which is causing me to overextend myself and what I want or need to do; and therefore, causing a lack of 110% completion on these "projects".

Another problem which I think I will always be stuck with and I always have had, is over analyzing everything. Ninety percent or more of things that I do I think very thourghly about them. I tend to ruin fun or exciting things in my life, because I think too much about the Pro's vs. the Con's. Allthough, at certain times this is a good thing right now it is probably becoming a downfall. But again, I recognize that I have this problem and I should over analyze the fact that I over analyze. (Wow. If people did not think there was something wrong with me before, then they do now.)

This is what I have decided to do and I am making a goal list which I will post in front of my face so I see it everyday. This way I will force myself to unconcisouly (hopefully) accomplish the things I want or really need to do now. No more side tracks, detours, or having 40 things to all get accomplished by the end of the week. I am human, not a robot. After I compile my list I will post it on here so as to get some feedback and or suggestions. (Although I might have to edit some stuff out. But I am not sure yet.)

Anyways, enough rambling on, since no one reads this stuff anyway. I will blah, blah, blah, blah, and make sure everyone knows about it. Ok?

Next Topic: Day One Soon To Come (Detour 1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home