Sunday, November 06, 2005

Soon To Be Revealed

Here it is ladies and gents. The new me. I have already arrived actually. About a week and a half ago. But now everyone will see. If you knew me before a week and a half ago and you knew me well, you will be able to notice the change. In my work ethics; in the fact I have or will have quit smoking before the week is over; my fatalistic output on life; and my "under-expression" or "masking" of my true feelings. All this is gone. All this has changed for the better.

I say all this know and everyone might think that this is a "phase" or a temporary fix, but it isn't. Something happened a few weeks ago that really changed a lot about me. This I know and realize now. This is why the necessary changes have now occurred. It took dramatic things to happen to change me for the better, but sometimes that is what it takes.

I am going to try to keep this post brief, but if you thought I was doing anything positive in my life before; watch me now. Stand back and enjoy what I can now and will enjoy. Things only get better with time and my I am now almost aged to perfection!

Quote of the Day: "The only job I need is a blowjob!" -- My roommates found a shirt that said this and feel that the shirt suits me right now because of the job aspect not the "sexual" aspect.

Next Topic: I Make This Look Good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home