Friday, November 04, 2005

Side Post

I occasionly from time to time will write poetry to try to help express some emotions I am feeling. Unfortunately, the poems are usually sad or depressing or deal with those topics along those lines. Today is yet another poem, but I will let you take from it what you want (since that is what poetry is all about anyways).

Necessarily Forgotten

I can't escape thoughts of you
Pain travels through my veins
poison Venomous
Stabbing me at the core

The memories will stay
This I know
sadness Being torn with
Won’t stop

Such a small portion
Of my life was touched by you
effect Everlasting
Will always show

Time to move on
Has come and past
nightly Tears I cry
I just can’t fight

Ending it all will not occur
The solution to my problem
find I can not
I must move on

Next Topic: Beggining of November Updates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home