Thursday, December 08, 2005

You Don't Have To Lie To Kick It

As of 12 am last night, I am officially no longer a minor. Yes it's true. I have now went through that "magical" change when a person's body can "all of sudden" handle alcohol. It is weird though, because I don't feel any different. I wonder why?

I had a party at the bar next to Minelli's Pizza. It was a blast there was roughly 15 people there for me specifically. My sister and her current "boo" William came as well. The night started off pretty good and the drinking began at midnight. Loads of fun.

There will be another party here Friday at our house and Grove City. There should be 4 times as many people and it should be off the hook! Look forward to follow up posts about it. Until then havin' fun bein' 21!!!

Next Topic: Havin' Fun Bein' 21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home