Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Family Comes First

Since late morning this past Sunday, I have spent the majority of my time in the Emergency Room with my twin sister. She called me early Sunday morning and asked me to take her to the hospital because of some problems she was having. Abdominal pain, passing out, diarrhea, vomiting, fever that came and went, and overall unpleasantness were some of the symptoms she was having. They ran all kinds of tests on her while we were there Sunday, and ended up deciding to keep her over night Sunday till they figured out what was going on.

Monday came and I returned to the hospital bright and early after my four hours of sleep I managed to get during my 5 hours away from the hospital. They still did not know what was wrong with her. They would rule out various things, and then say later that they might still be a possibility. They decided to keep her again till tonight. When she was finally released after dozens of tests, people looking and poking her, and not a lot of sleep, they still did not know what was wrong with her.

I do understand that there are probably quite a few amount of various people who come through the hospital at various times, who they might never know what was wrong with them when they came and ever when they still left. However, it would have been nice to maybe have left even the Monday, that way she could be with her baby, my niece. But that is hospitals for her, and I am sure with all the pain killers and antibiotics they gave her she will be better soon.

Next Topic: Thanks For Giving

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home