Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Side Post : Keeping It Real

Ok I am still in pre-launch for a web forum I am trying out.

It's free. No need for any money or stuff like that. All I ask is for people to voice their opinion when and where they like. The more input from everyone all around the better it will be in the end.

I am starting a forum that deals with advice for many different things including: Family Advice, Relationship Issues; Life Thoughts and Quotes (Questions); and much more to come. I feel that if everyone gives their two cents the community will be able to reach out and help each other.

The main reason I started this is because I want to write a book in the future regarding some of these issues and I am tired of all the "out of touch" MD's writing books and I want something that relates more to the average person. What better way to do that then base actual research off of what actual people believe?

So please check it out (don't forget to bookmark it). Again it is still in what I am calling "prelaunch" because there are not a lot of members (which there is free membership) and not a lot of topics. If you have any suggestions feel free to reply on here or email me suggestions. I have already put a lot of time in and only plan to put a lot more into it.

Thanks in advance.

David

Keepin' It Real

Keeping It Real Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home